The Penny George Institute was founded in 2003 to offer a holistic approach to health care that focuses on the mind, body and spirit. Services are offered at its outpatient clinics, LiveWell Fitness Center and through select hospital programs to help people optimize health and healing. The Penny George Institute empowers individuals and communities to improve their health and wellness by partnering with them and providing exceptional care.
The Penny George Institute offers:
- Integrative health services, such as integrative medicine consultations, acupuncture, nutrition consultations, massage therapy, biofeedback and stress management programs.
- wellness programs, such as the Take Action Weight Management Program, health coaching, nutrition consultations and wellness programs
- much more.
Why people come to us
Individuals come to us to find:
- solutions to health issues, such as pain management for migraines, arthristis, Fibromyalagia or neck and back pain.
- relief from symptoms or treatment side effects for diseases such as cancer, anxiety or depression.
- a path to a higher state of wellness or well-being through weight loss, healthy eating, stress management, the mind-body connection and more.
What sets us apart
The Penny George Institute is a national leader in integrative health and the largest integrative health provider embedded in a health system in the country. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and experts have the highest credentials in such fields as conventional medicine, nutrition, exercise, acupuncture, massage therapy and more. Our providers will collaborate with your primary or specialty physician to ensure your care is coordinated and safe.