This is the last post of the LiveWell blog, but it is not the last post for practitioners of the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing.
They will be offering the same great, wellness and prevention expertise with a holistic twist at Allina Health’s new digital destination Healthy Set Go.
This new digital hub offers health advice, tips, recipes and inspiration from Allina Health experts, including Penny George Institute practitioners, along with other primary care doctors, specialists, physical therapists, nurses and more. Healthy Set Go covers these topics:
- Nourish: Tips and recipes for healthy eating.
- Move: Inspiration and how-to articles to get moving.
- Thrive: Support and insight for mental and emotional well-being.
- Heal: Knowledge to deal with illness.
- Prevent: Information to prevent illness and injury.
- Care: Advice to care for yourself and others at life’s unique stages.
Here are just a few new stories by Penny George Institute practitioners that you can find on Healthy Set Go:
- Wake up your Wei Qi and put seasonal allergies to rest
- Is an elimination diet right for you?
- Can a fitbit make you fit?
- The Mediterranean Diet: Travel the world one forkful at a time
Thank you for reading the LiveWell blog and enjoy Healthy Set Go. As T.S. Elliot said, “… to make an end is to make a beginning.”